What did 2015 bring?
As 2015 draws to a close we’ve reflected on our accomplishments over the year and are looking forward to a busy 2016.
Hopefully our website, social media e-newsletter have kept you up to date but here’s a recap of some of our highlights:
- In March we ensured that 15,000 people safely viewed the eclipse by masterminding a PR campaign to distribute our client’s Crizal branded specs nationwide via newspaper sampling and stunts. Wider media activity reached 4.6 million whilst making maximum impact for the brand.
- A prime spot on This Morning was secured for our Think About Your Eyes Optician to talk alongside resident doctor, Dr Chris, about keeping eyes safe during the summer months. This was supported by a national and regional media relations campaign which reached a 233 million audience and a digital push which saw a 35% growth in the client’s online community.
- Our client’s cold and flu remedy, Echinaforce, dominated headlines again with the launch of new medical research, appearing in the Daily Mail, dailymail.co.uk, Daily Mirror and mirror.co.uk on the same day. Blanket coverage also appeared in preparation of winter across the consumer glossy magazines.
- Our client reported that sales of its baby bottle rocketed following a piece in the Daily Mail’s: You magazine, causing an instant demand and major spike in web traffic. Web traffic remained high over the duration of the campaign with media hits in all of the major mother & baby titles.
- We’ve continued creating a buzz with our 400th LloydsPharmacy opening this year. The client calls us ‘a well-oiled machine’ thanks to our seamless handling of their regional store openings, a comparison we’re proud to receive having created a strong system to ensure nothing falls through the gaps.
- International coverage for our pharmaceutical manufacturing client, including huge pick-up in the US after a drug’s FDA approval
- 11 by-lined features in four months for our Employee Assistance Programme client
- Over the year we’ve had six new big client wins. Need we say more?
Want to join us in 2016? Call, email, tweet, message or even send us snail mail - we'd love to add you to our list of successes next year!